Pages

Friday 5 December 2008

'Tis the Season ...

...to be Merry fa la la la laaaaaa,

I'll spare you all the torture of my bathroom soprano :) suffice it to say that unless you have been living in a cave as a hermit this last year or so you will all be fully aware that the season of cheer and goodwill is about to descend on us, somewhat similar to an avalanche :) I have no doubt that a lot of us are getting very busy as the spectre, er I mean spectacle of Christmas ( or Yule depending on your leanings) approaches. With that in mind I will not be opening a chatroom until after the horrors, I mean festivities, have passed and we all breathe a sigh of relief :)

In the meantime, for those members who are relatively new to etsy and feeling their way around and need a bit of help and support, please do get involved in the McEtsy message board here:-
http://mcetsyteam.yuku.com/directory

There is a section to ask questions and get help - see you there !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yey, I just came from Yuku and discovered that my scarf is featured here! thank you!

McEtsy said...

Your work is lovely red2white :) it deserves to be featured.